By Lawrence N. Dworsky
Readers are guided step-by-step via a variety of particular difficulties and demanding situations, masking all points of electrostatics with an emphasis on numerical strategies. the writer makes a speciality of sensible examples, derives mathematical equations, and addresses universal matters with algorithms. Introduction to Numerical Electrostatics includes challenge units, an accompanying site with simulations, and an entire checklist of computing device codes.
- Computer resource code listings on accompanying net site
- Problem units incorporated with book
- Readers utilizing MATLAB or different simulation programs will achieve perception as to the internal workings of those programs, and the way to account for his or her limitations
- Example laptop code is equipped in MATLAB
- Solutions Manual
- The first booklet of its sort uniquely dedicated to the sphere of computational electrostatics